This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
Fingerling Potato Nachos Bundle
Price dependent on items selected. Actual price will be reflected in the cart.
Super fun, colorful and delicious side dish or vegetarian meal that's a welcome twist on taco night. A base of crispy fingerlings coated in spices and served up with all the necessary fixings.
Add Martin's Nicely Hot or Medium Salsa
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or cooking oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Ragin Cajun spice blend
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Diced avocado
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil fingerling potatoes in a large stockpot 5 minutes, or until softened. Drain and allow potatoes to cool until you’re able to handle them.
- While the potatoes are cooling, whisk grapeseed oil, rice vinegar, and spice blend in a large mixing bowl. (The bowl should be large enough to hold all of the potatoes.) Set aside.
- Once potatoes are cool enough to touch, slice in half lengthwise. Slice larger potatoes in half again so each piece is similar in size. This helps the potatoes cook evenly.
- Transfer sliced fingerling potatoes to the bowl with the sauce. Mix with a spatula or your hands until the potatoes are completely coated in the sauce. Spread potatoes cut-side down on a baking sheet, leaving as much space in between each piece as possible. Bake 20 minutes, or until the bottoms start to turn brown.
Remove baking sheet from the oven, stir potatoes with a spatula, and sprinkle with cheese. Add more seasoning if desired and return baking sheet to the oven. Bake 8 minutes, or until cheese is browned and potatoes are crispy.
Remove from oven and garnish with avocado, cilantro, and hot sauce if desired.